for Startups & Corporates
ready to tackle negotiation a little differently?
Over the course of my 15 years in negotiation, I've handled everything from vendor relationship repair to navigating exit strategies. I've held hands with novice negotiators on their first deals and I've coached experienced executives on overseas partnership agreements. I've pioneered complex multi-divisional cost-saving strategies and I've sealed the deal on contracts worth (hundreds of) millions apiece.
- I'm far from the stuffy, navy blue suit type of negotiator you may be used to working with
- I'm not a Yes Man who just tows the party line and tells you what you want to hear
So when you and I work together, it's not going to be business as usual
It will be - dare I say - fun. And effective. And supremely professional. And very very far from the snoozy status quo.
You and I are meant to work together if...
- You just read all that and thought 'heck ya!'
- Your business puts priority on relationships, and treats employees, clients and vendors accordingly
- You understand that negotiation is about more than the bottom line
- You insist on hearing new ideas, fresh perspectives, and having a laugh while hashing out the tough topics
How I can help
Every negotiation is unique, and trying to apply a one size fits all strategy or template just won’t cut it. When you and I work together, I’ll be working with you to create a custom solution based on your company’s situation, needs and goals. Here are some of the ways we can work together:
Negotiation Strategy Development & On-Call Support
Benefit from fresh perspective, expert opinion and a keen eye for opportunity when we work together from start to finish on a negotiation. Our work together can include:
- Negotiation Audits If things have gone off the rails or you're stuck, we change that. I observe, ask the tough questions and make recommendations to breathe the life back into your negotiations.
- Strategy Development Co-create your strategy with a negotiation expert, from picking your team to crafting a communication plan.
- Behind-The-Scenes Guidance Just think of me as your secret weapon, guiding you every step of the way.
- Post Mortem Facilitation Because even when the ink is dry, you have work to do. I help you capture lessons learned and implement that new deal inside your organization.
Investment in Negotiation Consulting is arranged on a retainer or project basis.
Let's do business differently
Here’s how to get started.
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consult.
Step 2. At the scheduled time of your consult, we’ll consult! Following our call, I’ll provide a proposal, outlining how we can best work together on your negotiations.